Position: Butcher/Meat Cutter/Wrapper
Overall Mission: To perform one’s duties in a diligent and conscientious manner holding high regard for Company principles, objectives and standards.
Reports to: Meat Manager (or senior meat clerk when manager is absent)
In order to fulfill your duties you are expected to:
- Come to work on time I a neat and well groomed appearance every day and wear your uniform if you are required to do so.
- Ensure that Company principles, policies and store management direction is understood and reflected in your day to day work.
- Work cooperatively with Meat Manager and co-workers to achieve Company goals and targets.
- Be polite and friendly when dealing with customers.
- Make sure that product is handled with care and in a manner that no damage will result.
- Cut all meat products for the retail level according to Company standards.
- Tray all meat products after cutting unless you are told otherwise.
- Keep your work area clean and tidy at all times and leave your work area clean at the end of your shift.
- Help with receiving when required.
- Help with cleaning when required.
- Report any unsafe and/or unhealthy work conditions or practices to your supervisor
- Perform your job at a productive rate according to Company standards.
FULL TIME & PART TIME
Excellent pay & benefits.
Apply in person at
THE GARDEN BASKET
9271 Markham Road (at 16th Ave.)
Or Fax/E-mail Resume
We appreciate all responses, but regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time