Come... Enjoy... Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for all housekeeping tasks assigned in the hotel and promotes a positive image of the hotel to guests and fellow employees, as well as, be pleasant, friendly, and courteous and be able to address problems and/or special requests as they arise. The Housekeeping Attendant cleans and maintains the appearance of the hotel guestrooms plus other assigned areas while following safety guidelines, policies and procedures to achieve the hotels standards of quality.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or work related equivalent
- Minimum 2 years hotel room cleaning experience
- WHIMIS and Biohazard Clean up experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a physically demanding area, able to lift and handle repetitive movement is required
- Ability to work and thrive in a team oriented environment, and able to work independently
- Ability to take responsibility for their actions and will consistently pay attention to detail
- Ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be available for shift-work, be able to stand for long periods of time,
- May require lifting weight of up to approximately 50 lbs.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
- Priority will be given to Tsuut'ina Nation members.