Care to join us?
If you are a caring and skilled individual who enjoys working with seniors, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a casual Assisted Living Worker to join our team at our senior living community, Maeford Place, located in Quesnel, BC
Why work for Vantage Living?
- 100% Employer funded benefit plan available for full and part-time staff who work more than 20 hours/week.
- Flexible schedules to support work-life balance.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Beautiful, modern communities.
- A fun and vibrant company culture.
- Responds to scheduled and unscheduled requests from residents for assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, mobility and medication administration at times of the resident’s choosing and/or as outlined in the Service Plan;
- Reports critical incidents and unusual occurrences to the Community Manager;
- Delivers medications and performs delegated tasks according to prescribed protocols and methods;
- Documents care and interactions with residents in accordance with procedure;
- Participates in the delivery of social and recreational programs including group activities, outings, special events, spontaneous gatherings and identifies opportunities to promote socialization; and
- Performs other duties as required.
To Be Considered:
- Resident Care Attendant, Home Support or Health Care Assistant Certificate; Registered with the BC Care Aide Registry;
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the intent and philosophy of assisted living when planning and delivering personal care and hospitality services;
- Medication administration, delegated function experience an asset; and
- WHMIS and Valid First Aid certificates required.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry (Required)