Chilliwack based Construction and Development company has an open position for a FT Accounts Payable/Filing/Admin Clerk. The ideal candidate must work well independently, have strong organizational skills, be willing to take direction and have initiative to maintain their workload. Must have good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- High volume accounts payable data entry and processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets
- General office duties and admin as required
- 1 year of previous experience in A/P capacity
- Knowledge of Sage 300 an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Sound analytical thinking, organization, and execution skills
- Excellent teamwork
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- High School diploma – minimum requirement
- Bookkeeping certificate or Accounting courses an asset
Van Maren Construction Group is a family owned and operated company that has been in the industry for over 45 years. We offer a competitivewage based on experience.
Please respond to ad with resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Required)