We’re an exceptional team and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for managing and growing an assigned territory within the Alberta Region by adding new points of distribution, establishing relationships with our Retail Partners and their staff, distribution partners and their sales reps, and others to provide them with valuable insights about the industry / category, our leading innovative products, consumer profiles/trends to consistently exceed their expectations in our knowledge and attentiveness to their overall business needs and the growth of their overall business in the category. Proficiency with sales technologies, including but not limited to communication technologies and software, etc. is necessary for success in this role. We are looking for individuals who thrive in an energetic, creative, innovative and data driven environment. Candidates should have the talent to execute successfully on these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities and want to succeed in a fast moving and exciting environment, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with Asclepius Group Inc.
- Devise sales strategies with the goal of increasing points of distribution, shelf space, product positioning, consumer awareness, trial, conversion and ultimately user acquisition.
- Calling on established accounts and prospecting new traditional and nontraditional retailers.
- Plan, organize, and execute sales strategies and territory plans.
- Develop territory analysis and execute sales strategies against analysis with data driven decision making.
- Work cross-functionally with Supervisor, Regional Office / Team and other teams nationally.
- Selling and executing local, regional and national Trade Marketing and branding initiatives into existing and prospective accounts.
- Engaging in product trainings, demos, consumer awareness, branding and acquisition initiatives.
- Consistently representing yourself and applying company values in all business interactions. It is expected that Territory Sales Managers will become not only a passionate product and industry / category experts, as well as a valuable business consultant / advisor whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to all of our customers; retail partners, distribution partners, etc.
- Assess both successes and failures with actionable plans for continuous improvement.
- Focus on execution to make things happen and get the job done.
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum 2–3 years experience
- Good understanding of a test and learn approach
- Willingness to operate out of your comfort zone in a new industry
- Great communicator using technology (powerpoint, excel, teleconferences, etc.)
- Able to make data driven decisions
- Capability to discern important factors from noise in a busy role
- Proficiency, and aptitude of basic computer skills
- Proficiency with and willingness to learn new sales technology and data analytics.
- The ability to take initiative and be creative, while simultaneously taking direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Perks and Benefits:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location: Alberta region based on assigned territory with up to 25% travel outside of assigned territory as possibly needed.
Asclepius Group Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.53 to $27.78 /hour