Are you looking for the next step in your Sales career or are you ready to move on from retail sales? If so, Supreme Basics is looking to hire a Corporate Account Manager in the Richmond Hill, Ontario area. We require a sales oriented person to join us and work our selling system which involves assigned specific sales territories, prospecting new business while maximizing the potential within an existing customer base. The ideal candidate brings a desire to win, find building customer relationships comes naturally for them and enjoy achieving goals.
The primary function of this position is to: actively prospect for new customers while proactively servicing our corporate accounts. Convey a sense of expertise in all of our products and services in a professional manner.
- Identify new potential corporate customers
- Maintain a monthly activity schedule to adequately service existing customers and work on new growth in regards to sales and profitability.
- Provide a professional service to all customers at all times.
- Provide competitive offers to targeted customers while building, maintaining and growing existing and/or new business partnerships.
- Identify appropriate business opportunities within a predetermined territory (postal area).
- Analyze information on inactive and prospect customers through coordination and conducting specific activities within the territory to develop, penetrate and activate new accounts.
- Effective consultative skills and enjoys collaborating when negotiating.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to effectively deal with others – tact/diplomacy/courtesy).
- Capacity to establish, maintain and promote high standards of professional etiquette and superior customer service.
- Self-motivated and deadline driven, with effective time management abilities.
- Ability to efficiently work both independently, and as a part of a cohesive team, in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Work accuracy ability and detail oriented.
- Ability to fulfill all physical aspects of job-related tasks.
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment, computers, internet, e-mail and various software applications.
- Efficient and accurate keyboarding/data-entry skills.
SUPREME BASICS compensation program includes a base salary, commission, a bonus structure, mileage and a cell phone allowances. Supreme Basics offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an invaluable pension plan. Supreme Basics is fully committed to employment equity and cultural diversity within the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Account Management: 1 year (Required)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Required)