Join our team at Mills Office Productivity!
Are you looking to join an amazing team? We are hiring a Prepress/ Print Expediter in our Print George office.
Founded in 1949, Mills is a family owned and operated company with retail locations across BC. We are your local source for Office Supplies, Art Supplies, Print, promo and so much more. As a certified B Corporation, social responsibility is our core value and we achieve this by putting our employees, the communities that support us and the environment first. If you’re as passionate as well are, we’d love to have you as part of our team.
About the Job:
- Work closely with sales representatives, vendors and print personnel to follow a project from inception to completion
- Verify all specifications, delivery information, etc. regarding outsourced printed jobs
- Prepare and issue vendor purchase order(s) based on quoted or pre-established rate cards
- Adjust artwork files with basic prepress to match customers request
- Ensure the final print file is set up according to the production method (ex. spot colour/CMYK)
- Ability to multi task and keep multiple deadlines under control and managed
- Adobe Illustrator experience for simple prepress tasks is required
- An enthusiastic team player who is excited to learn more about the print industry and project management
- Adobe Suite experience for Prepress tasks is required
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new software systems
- Previous Print quoting experience and knowledge of vendors is a plus
- Previous Prepress experience as asset
- A keen attention to detail and a desire to work with team members to create an amazing finished product, on time and on budget
Willing and excited to train the right candidate!
Job Type: Full-time