- Co-ordinates and reviews the work with carrier dispatchers and warehouse clerk on shipping, receiving, storing, and maintaining inventories of seafood products.
- Processes purchasing transactions, coordinates production work, and schedules and arranges trucks and crews for inventory transfer
- Plan, organizes, and oversees operational logistics of the warehouse transferring; gives instructions for weekly inventory transfer between varies warehouses. Establish work schedules and procedures to dispatch crews and warehouse clerks
- Responsible for resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics system, and any errors or delay related to inventory transfer.
- Prepares and submits progress reports to senior managers, other planners, and customer service departments.
- Train inventory crew workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Prepares reports of current seafood inventory balance, shortages ensure accuracy in all inventories and resolve any issues in same.
- Corresponds with vendors concerning inquiries about merchandise ordered;
- Monitor work of all inventory control personnel and ensure achievement of all objectives and provide improvements to same if required.
- Work with the IT department to resolve problems with computer systems, supply chain software, and logistic data.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 Years or more related supervisory working experience in logistics, inventory control, supply chain management.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask and set priorities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)