Senior System Analyst to design new IT solutions to satisfy business requirements of a crown corporation.
- Act as the liaison between the Technical Architect and the developers(programmers)
- Analyze and Design system navigation/flow
- Define system requirements and program specifications
- Create conceptual system documents or provide input to their creation
- Contribute to project planning (work breakdown, implementation and estimates)
- Provide input to client / user documentation and test plan
- Work with the business to clarify system requirements, evaluate options, provide input initial estimates (time, cost etc.) and solution direction
- Evaluate new System Application and packages
- Participate in system integration and implementation
- Input to System / Technical feasibility studies
- Contribute to develop test data, analyze results
- Troubleshoot systems related defects
- Perform troubleshooting of issues experienced in systems related defects
- Provide recommendations for fix, and may proceed with completing the fix or guiding others (programmers/developers) through completion
- Manage system conversion and/or integration and/or application support
- Manage resolution of defects and clarifications to specifications or requirements
- Create/update "Detailed Requirements"
- Establish tracing to "High Level Requirements" and between "Detailed Requirements"
- Generate "Detailed Requirements" documents and initiate workflows for approval
- Update "Detailed Requirements" status based on reviews and approvals
- Minimum 10 years experience in s/w development.
- Experienced in leading complicated design efforts and co-ordinating the efforts of a development team.
Job Type: Contract
- Software Development: 10 years (Required)