Leggat Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is seeking dynamic sales associates. We deal with a variety of General Motors makes and models
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are individual who develops relationships and enjoys interacting with the customers. As a Sales Associate, your demonstrated success extends to your experience in building relationships, driving results, achieving and exceed targets and contributing to the overall success of the dealership sales team.
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with group benefits program.
- Nurture relationships to build clientele.
- Exhibit e selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the outs of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Proficient in Social Media platforms
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to learn new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you think that you’re a fit, please reply with your resume and a cover letter. All applications are kept in the strictest of confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)