Service interior of condo units, town homes & hotel properties in general. Provide service to internal and external customers.
- Work requests pertaining to lodging units.
- Preventative maintenance to condos and hotel interior.
- Attention to details; aware of damages and potential maintenance problems.
- Maintain & repair all residential appliances.
- Provide support to all maintenance staff, immediate response to guest requests, assist outside contractors.
- Assist with other requests within the lodging department as required
- BC valid driver’s license required & a valid motor vehicle record check
- Secondary Education
- Knowledge of residential and multi-family plumbing and mechanical systems
- 1-2 yrs experience related to building maintenance
- Communication skills within work environment among guests and employees.
- Require basic hand tools.
- Must be physically fit, able to lift 50 lbs.