DENTAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Summerlyn Dental and has been providing exceptional Dental Care to the growing community of Bradford for the past 10 years. We provide all areas of general, major, cosmetic, surgical dentistry with patient comfort options of IV Sedation, Oral Sedation and Nitrous. We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and exceptional patient service.
Our team is growing, and we are eager to meet enthusiastic, positive candidates with Dental Experience to support our level of dental care.
Schedule: Full Time (up to 40hrs/week)
Wages: Competitive Wages based on experience on a working interview
Full Benefit package - after 3-month probation
Candidates for this position
We are currently seeking to hire a Dental Experienced Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator whose experience can contribute to our needs within our practice to discuss dental care options to our patients. You will be working in a busy practice and working alongside a team focused on the same goals. You will be responsible for the patient experience and ensuring the relationship is solid on trust.
Expectations of this Role
· Positive enthusiastic personality with confidence in your skills
· Support Incoming & outgoing patient care calls with the patient care coordination team.
· Meet patients with treatment needs and ensure you provide the financial options available to support commitment to maintain a patient’s dental needs.
· Support optimizing the dentists’ schedule with efficient scheduling.
· Insurance communication and coordination with treatment plans
· Patient referral letters and follow up correspondence.
· Ensure patient files have supportive notes and information on communications, attention to detail and awareness of a team environment.
Thank you to all applicants, we will be in contact with suitable candidates only.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per year
We have implemented all Covid 19 guidelines and expectations requested by the CDHO and RCDSO college.