Chumi SaaS is seeking a data-driven designer to help create beautiful and highly functional products for our user base. Expectations include contributions to all aspects of the design process including research, wire-framing/prototyping, optimization and visual design. AND you should have strong EMPATHY!
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research with our customers to determine what we should build
- Analyze, understand, and solve functional problems for users by designing user-friendly and intuitive experiences
- Translate business requirements, customer needs, and technology constraints into simple user-centered design solutions
- Define feature requirements into user stories, wireframes, user flows, mockups and acceptance criteria to efficiently communicate the intended design direction for web
- Carry out acceptance testing before feature deployment
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards throughout the company and the brand
We’re excited to have you because you have …
- A strong portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- Extensive prototyping and interaction design experience.
- Clear and open communication skills.
- Strong ability to translate stakeholder goals, data, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web.
- Ego-less and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are.
- Expert knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
- Strategize. Create and iterate using wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate your design intentions to the team
Update. Continually keep all members of the team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Collaborate. Be a team player that welcomes collaborative work
We are self serve white label ticketing company for global clients, you will design products for million end customers, we need your design be yong, bold, powerful, leading-sense. We grow really fast, and funded well, you will have great career path, you can build amazing products with engineers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year