Busy pet boarding facility requires committed, reliable individual for part time work. A successful applicant should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Shift hours would be between 9:00-6:00. MUST be available Fridays/Saturdays with Sunday/Monday's off. Ability to cover time off requests an asset.
Previous experience in an animal care field is preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Reliable transportation a must, not located on a bus route
- Attendance is very important as we are a small group
- Desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients
- Multi-tasking between answering the phones and assisting clients at the front desk
- Scheduling reservations
- Handling cash and payment processing
- General cleaning
Part time available immediately. Wage is based on previous experience and will be discussed during hiring process.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: $17.50-$19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saanichton, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person