Dexcent provides a range of highly specialized engineering consulting services and solutions aimed specifically at optimizing industrial plant operations and business performance. Dexcent does this using in-depth knowledge and expertise in digital transformation & analytics, cybersecurity & infrastructure, and process control systems.
Our employees are the heart of our business and the soul that keeps our organization moving forward. We offer a great work environment, challenging work and opportunity. We look forward to you joining the Dexcent team today!
- Responsible for managing administrative projects as required.
- Responsible for identifying gaps and creating proactive solutions to administrative challenges
- Supporting management and other employees in their administration of their work and departments
- Responsible for developing, proof reading, editing, memos and reports.
- Assisting with the development of presentations and other external facing marketing and business information.
- Answering company phone, taking messages and directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Assist in managing calendars, coordinate meetings and events; managing travel plans and expense reimbursements.
- Responsible for general bookkeeping including expenses, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Responsible for ensuring Dexcent policies and processes are followed and employees are in compliance with Dexcent expense practices and guidelines.
- Assist in creating efficiencies to improve and identify processes to reduce errors.
- Utilization of Quickbooks and any other accounting software to assist in Dexcent finance group.
*This position may take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in administrative roles.
- Minimum 3 years experience in bookkeeping and utilization of Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrates a strong drive and desire to learn.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to the role.
- Ability to multitask and manage several priorities at once and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong professional presence and courteous nature to manage customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superior time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Strategically oriented and focused on the customer and their needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.
- Expert-level proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Quickbooks.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week.
Daily working schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm MT weekdays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 5 years (Required)