The Niagara Falls Courtyard Marriott Hotel is looking for Room Attendants to maintain the cleanliness of their guest rooms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make beds, change sheets
- Sweep, mop and wash floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean and disinfect appliances, bathrooms, and bathroom fixtures
- Report any maintenance items and/or safety concerns to the Director of Services
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to read, write, follow oral and written direction in English
- Previous cleaning experience as asset
- Must meet the physical demands; repetitive bending, lifting, pushing & pulling
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be willing to work full-time, including weekends and holidays
- Must have your own transportation
The Niagara 21st Group offers group benefits to those who qualify.
The Courtyard Marriott welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.30 /hour
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)