Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Taxi and Limousine Drivers and Chauffeurs (7413)
NOC Job Title: Company Chauffeur
Expires in 0 days
Last Updated: 2021-07-22
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
V8J 4P7, Canada
Hallcon Crew Transport provides essential Railway employee transportation services to major railways throughout Canada. We transport railway personnel safely & on-time to keep freight moving coast to coast every day.
Due to increased growth, we are currently recruiting drivers to transport railway crews in the Prince Rupert BC area. The work is full-time in nature with assigned shifts. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 4 / 5 days a week, which may include nights and weekends. Consideration for part time availability may be given depending on the location manager needs.
- A valid class 4 unrestricted (or class 1 or 2) driver's license
- Current Driver's Abstract
- Criminal background check will be conducted at company expense
- Job Type: Full time/ Scheduled & on call
- Road Driver: $19.00/hour (with a $1.00/hour evening and weekend premium)
All drivers must wear face-covering, and all passengers are expected to wear face-covering while in our vehicle. All vehicles are disinfected after every trip.