We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to be the first point of contact for "warm" or marketing-generated leads from our Demand Generation and Growth Marketing teams. You'll be working on driving inbound pipeline for the Enterprise Sales Organization as a whole and frequently work with both Sales and Marketing to continually improve customer experience and the sales process. You will aim to understand the needs and goals of each customer in order to best align them with the appropriate resources or internal teams for follow-up. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to Team Lead, Sales Development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Provide an excellent customer experience with each point of contact, and reach out multiple times to each lead to drive connection
- Immediately follow-up to arrange or facilitate a sales driven call
- Aim to understand the needs and goals of each customer in order to best align them with the appropriate resources or internal teams for follow-up
- Drive inbound pipeline for the Enterprise Sales Organization as a whole and frequently work with both Sales and Marketing to continually improve customer experience and the sales process
- Continually follow-up with and monitor passed leads, to ensure a consistent customer experience and momentum with follow-up time.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn't give up
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Uncovering the needs of potential clients over the phone and aligning them with the appropriate solution
- Paying attention to details and having an applied curiosity for business routines
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.