Manager Sales Finance – TORBRAM LOCATION
DATA Communications Management Corp. (TSX: DCM) ("DCM") is the third-largest service provider and manufacturer of marketing and business communications solutions in Canada. With its best-in-class marketing and print services capabilities, IT services customers, including reputable blue-chip companies, in a variety of sectors including: financial institutions, retail, lottery and gaming, healthcare, energy, government, not-for-profits, among others. DCM operates from its six “centers of excellence”, in addition to fourteen other complementary facilities, across North America.
The Company has recently made several accretive acquisitions, introduced new leadership, deleveraged its balance sheet, rationalized its geographical footprint, expanded its service and product offerings, and is currently implementing a new ERP system company-wide. Lots of exciting initiatives underway!
DCM has approximately 1,400 employees in Canada and the United States and is headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, just outside of Toronto. DCM is committed to making its business more agile, focused, optimized and unified.
MANAGER SALES FINANCE
We are currently seeking to fill permanent full-time Manager Sales Finance position at our Torbram facility in Brampton in the sales planning team. This position reports to the Senior Director of Sales Planning. The Manager, Sales Finance is the key liaison between Finance and Sales with the purpose of providing effective financial support and control, not only limited to reporting and analysis. As the business partner, the incumbent will be responsible for assessing customer profitability and improving various sales administration processes. The role is also responsible for the preparation of the annual sales budget in collaboration with sales management and sales teams.
· Manage the budget process with a focus on quality deliverables and provide support to the Sales team to ensure budget is completed in line with strategies in a timely manner; leverage market trends and business insights
· Review sales performance to provide actionable insights and support budget delivery
· Business-partnering: lead in depth reviews on customer profitability, provide value-add analysis, understand financial impact, evaluate key opportunities/challenges and make recommendations to drive profitable growth and new business opportunities
· Monitor salesforce commissions and advise on annual resource planning and variance tracking to support changes
· Streamline processes and enhance business intelligence and management tools (Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Power BI) that will improve insights and business decisions
· Lead and support various strategic and cross functional projects
· Develop and coach up to 2 direct reports
· Performing other duties as required
· Minimum of 2-5 years of a sales or commercial finance manager with cross functional experience will be considered as an asset; CPG experience is a must.
· CPA or MBA in Finance preferred
· Strong competency in driving analysis through software tools (i.e. Excel modeling, Access, Hyperion/Essbase, Tableau, Power BI, knowledge of SQL query writing and/or Visual Basic/Macros)
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI would be an asset
· Successful leadership roles demonstrating strategic thinking, effective communication and the ability to lead/develop people
· Strong critical thinking, detail oriented, and results focused, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture
· Able to work with large volumes of data in order to understand trends and interpret financial results and communicate them to non-financial users
DCM is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please inform human resources so that we can ensure your equal participation.
DCM would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent