Role: ReactJS Full-Stack Developer
Hours: Monday - Friday (business hours)
This role will work on Digital Software Web Applications which will incorporate high volume media and content usage. Streaming, Access and Data will all be things you'll get exposed to here while building Digital Platforms hosted in the cloud.
As a *member of the development team:
- You’ll be working on ReactJS services built on top of AWS infrastructure engineeredtoprovide self-healing, auto-scaling, redundancy, audit and logging
- The application front-end is built with React.js and backend with Node.js
- You will also utilize Redux or Hooks in the newest version of React
- The Architecture approach will utilize Microservices so you'll get to work on Product segments with others around you as a team operating in an Agile environment
- You will get to contribute your own ideas to solutions and work with other senior team members operating in a Start-up like environment
*To be successful in this role you should:
- Have 5+ years experience working on scalable web applications
- Strong experience in React.js as well as having exposure to Node.js will make you complete for this position
- Experience working on development for the cloud with AWS as the preferred option but if you understand others then that will also work
- Good experience with SQL Databases would be highly valued here given the data-driven focus for Digital Web Platforms
*What desirable skills would benefit this role?
- Experience working with any applications that have a Streaming or High Volume access type of environment that gets used by up to a Million users or more
Please apply with an updated resume and ensure the required skills you are able to speak to for this position are included.
For more roles like this please go to www.corgta.com/find-a-job/
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 /hour