National Oilwell Varco is hiring for CNC jobs in Edmonton, AB. The Process and Flow Technologies of NOV is seeking CNC Operators with Weingartner / Leistritz machine experience as well as a CNC Operator with Lathe “Live Tooling” Experience for our day and afternoon shift at our Stator/Rotor Manufacturing shop as well as in the Machine Shop.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Machine set-up
- Generating /editing CNC Programs
- Loading/unloading parts from CNC machine
- Measuring parts using micrometers and recording measurement on QC sheet
- Changing tools
- Operating and monitoring manual or electronic production equipment
- Checking machine parts and performing minor adjustments as necessary
- Performing routine sampling to ensure product meets quality of standards
- Completion of all paperwork
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- General tasks assigned by Supervisor
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience):
- Previous experience as CNC Operator required
- Experience in CNC Peeling and Milling Machines Weingartner & Leistritz
- Experience with MAZAK, MORI AND OR PUMA CNC lathe with Live Tooling is an asset
- Journeyman qualifications considered an asset
- Ability to operate forklift / crane
With over 40 different locations in Canada, and 40,000 people worldwide, NOV is proud to offer their employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, including a company matching contribution RRSP, Health Spending account, and employer paid premiums. We are also proud to provide on the job training, with potential for advancement within our organization, and an Educational Assistance Program.
How to Apply:
Preferred method of application and to view all current openings: https://www.nov.com/Careers .
National Oilwell Varco thanks all interested candidates and would like to inform you, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.