Senior Product Owner
What we are looking for:
Are you a focused and driven Senior Product Owner who can translate our vision and product roadmap into actionable epic and user stories to drive our ambitious goal of delighting, simplifying and accelerating the digital lending peer to peer marketplace experience? As product owner, you will help bring our company vision to life by leading roadmap delivery, managing the product backlog, and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization. You will be working with UX designers, business analysts, business strategists, legal, compliance, risk, fraud, technology architects, data science and developers, to shape the experiences of customers. As someone that lives at the intersection of design, engineering, and business, while constantly anchoring on the needs of the customer, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to take on our toughest business challenges and define compelling solutions for customers. As product owner, you will be empowered with ownership, given autonomy to make decisions, and free to explore new ideas.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Drive the entire product lifecycle from ideation, gathering requirements, documenting specifications, partnering with Engineering for software implementation, testing, procuring end-user sign-off, and leading product launch.
- Prioritize and set the outcomes for your team based on the company and product vision
- Own the product backlog; translate features into user stories, groom, and manage trade-offs
- Organize and lead Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, release planning
- Execute the work according to product roadmap and delivery schedule
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product management, user experience, and technology teams to ensure the right product is delivered
- Communicate plans, progress, goals, and challenges to internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with operations to ensure smooth user acceptance testing and implementation
- Support and drive resolution for key issues that arise in testing or production
What you will need:
- B.S. Degree or higher with emphasis in Product, Marketing, or Information Technology
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management or Product Development
- Experience using JIRA and AGILE methodology. Familiarity with SCRUM and SDLC processes a plus.
- Experience working in the Financial and FinTech Industry, Lending.
- Background with Credit, Payments, API's, Services, and Integrations is strongly desired
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communication, and decision-making skills to gather, organize, share, and rally multiple groups around an objective
- Passion for problem solving, driving innovation, and bringing new solutions to life
- Excitement for optimizing internal processes and driving best practices to level up our game
- Working experience with SDLC processes and tools e.g. Jira, TFS
- Driven to master your craft of Product Ownership
- Experience with innovative online and native technologies
- Working knowledge of standard lending processes & procedures is preferred.
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends and are up for the challenge of bringing new technologies to a conservative industry
- A cutting edge technology stack
- Competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Full health benefits - Medical
- Free healthy snacks and refreshments
- Advancement opportunities
- Great office location
Brain Finance is a leading financial technology company ( Fintech ) that offers responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers by Marketplace Lending platform . We redefine access to credit with our revolutionary technology using machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and have reinvented how credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming multiple sectors and now is the time for us to bring this new predictive power into financial services.
We are a team of great people building a really cool product for great customers. We’d love to have you join us!
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- product owner: 5 years (Preferred)
- mobile development: 3 years (Preferred)
- software developemnet: 5 years (Preferred)
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)