The Demonstrator is responsible for providing exceptional customer service when performing the final walk-through with the purchaser. They check to ensure the unit is neat and clean both inside and out before presenting it to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take the purchaser on a final tour of RV or Trailer by demonstrating use of all equipment and components
- Go through the inspection check-list with the customer.
- Works closely with the Delivery, Service and Sales teams to ensure units are prepared for final delivery.
- Ensure all paperwork has been completed.
- Provide assistance to the sales or service team as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off site training as required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- RV knowledge not required.
- Must be approachable and have a pleasant personality.
- A good listener and able to answer the customer’s questions and concerns.
- High levels of manual dexterity and bodily coordination to be able to demonstrate functions of the units.
- Ability to work with a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent is an asset but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25-$18.12 per hour