Jackpot Digital Inc. is a leading electronic table games manufacturer for the cruise ship industry and regulated casino industry. The Company specializes in multiplayer gaming products, including poker and casino games, which are complimented by a robust suite of back end tools for operators to efficiently control and optimize their gaming business.
About the Position
Are you confident managing investor relations campaigns and discussing the public markets with investors, stock brokers, and financial professionals?
Are you looking for a varied and unique challenge within a growing company?
If so, we are looking for you to fill our role as Investor Relations Manager to lead our investor relations and marketing efforts. The position’s responsibilities will include planning, leadership, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, promotional, and investor recruitment efforts. The role will include strategic planning, campaign execution, and significant time spent connecting with investors and financial professionals.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced, motivated, and self-starting professional who can connect with prospective investors and key decision makers in the financial markets. The role will include some travel throughout North America and worldwide to conferences and client locations, so the candidate must have a valid passport and willingness to travel.
We will provide a competitive salary, stock options, and a company benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Investor Relations Manager is responsible for:
- Liaising with current/prospective investors and financial professionals on the current status and future prospects of the Company.
- Drive investor recruitment and lead development through research, cold calling, analyzing event attendance and social media engagement.
- Building, managing, and maintaining a database of current investors, prospective investors, analysts, and financial professionals for Company communications.
- Planning, budgeting, and carrying out marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Drafting and distributing Company press releases.
- Preparing and distributing investor communications, including official statements/releases on major company events and announcements.
- Assisting with the strategy and management of the Company’s social media accounts.
- Liaise with media members to facilitate media coverage and interviews for Company executives.
- Representing the Company at trade shows and investor conferences.
- Provide Company executives with briefing reports on the Company’s stock and market forces impacting the market price.
- Other duties, as required.
Experience and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the financial or securities markets in investor relations or a related capacity.
- A consistent track record of success in investor relations or a related field.
- Experience in social media management, marketing, and promotion.
- Valid passport, driver's license and willingness to travel periodically.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities in English.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Solid knowledge and understanding of capital markets and stock promotion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethics and professional values
- Professional demeanor, excellent attention to detail, and well-defined time management abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and execute on an agreed strategic plan.
- Ability to make independent decisions within a loosely-defined framework.
Nice to Have
- Poker or casino gaming knowledge.
- Fluency in other languages.
Interested applicants should apply by email with a resume, cover letter, and your annual salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time