We are looking for:
- A positive multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced, team based work environment.
- An organized problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An individual who works well in stressful situations, can be tactful and diplomatic with patients and colleagues while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Availability for daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Medical office assistant or administrative background
- High school diploma; related post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service field
- Proficient computer skills
- Competitive wages
- Learning environment
Monday to Wednesday 3-7pm, Saturday and Sunday 9-5 pm
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)