Our brand believes in providing an exceptional experience to our guest in our facility.
Guest have to be taken care of from the minute they come in, to the minute they leave.
Make the guest feel comfortable, pampered and special it is very important to our company.
Demonstrate care and professionalism towards the services you are about to provide and listen carefully to every guests needs.
Make sure your colleagues guests are feeling comfortable and taking care of, it is a priority as well, as one day this guest may book a service with you, when their main stylist is not available.
Providing services with passion and advising on our partners in industry leading luxury brands we carry, and be knowledgeable about our retail lines it is really important to us.
We have an amazing team of charismatic colourists, stylists, and laser hair removal professionals.
We are looking to grow the stylists team.
About the Role and your Responsibilities
- Performing refined hair related services on guests including, but not limited to: wash and blowouts, scalp massages, colour services including highlights and balayage tecniques, cutting services for both men, women and children
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment before, during and after experience completion
- Working on hair tutorials, tiding up the space and creative new styles during down time
- Maintaining a high level of product and service knowledge
- Recommending products and services to clients depending on their hair type and hair goals
Applicants Must Have
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to work harmoniously and professionally with various personality types
- Willingness to succeed and grow your professional career, exceed expectations and work towards the growth of the brand
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including overtime as required
- Ability to maintain a high level of knowledge relating to products and services offered
- Ability to recommend products to guests and meet sales goals
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude throughout entire workday, and an impeccable and clean attire
- Ability to communicate in FLUENT English, EXCELL IN both WRITTEN and VERBAL
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional, friendly manner and have great consultation skills prior starting any services.
- Previous experience in spa/hospitality industry considered an asset
What’s in it for you:
- Immediate Access to a loyal Clientele
- Education from Brand Leaders in the Market like L’Oreal Professionnel, Kerastase, Kevin Murphy and others.
- To work with a true entrepreneur who has been in the industry for 25 yeas
- To work in a growing salon in an amazing neighbourhood in Toronto
- A company culture that is supportive, artistic, professional, and fun.
- Great compensation, Commission on Retail & Treatments sales, and professional growth
NOTE: all licensed stylists are hired at the junior-basic level regardless of your prior experience. Everybody working as a Stylist on our premises may be required at any time to: Wash Hair for your guest or another stylist's guest if running late, Clean Their Work Station and Help other Stylist with Cleaning Duties or their Work Station and All Premises at end of Shift. After three month probation period, your performance will be assessed. Advancement is based on technical skill, ability to retain clientele, up-selling services/retail and respecting our code of conduct and professional etiquette.
Job Type: Full-time