TKL Group is a Toronto based company with production facilities located in both Toronto, Ontario and Niagara Falls, Ontario. TKL Group prides itself in the supply and installation of some of the most intricate precast concrete projects supplied to both Canada and the United States. Although experience is ideal when hiring a candidate for a position, we are also willing to train.
We are an essential Precast Manufacturing company 365 day work environment
Day Shift with Overtime as required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to, the following
- Build and install Ikea style flat pack wooden pieces
- Take measurement and cut materials to build forms for pouring concrete.
- Fabricating & Re-assembling custom molds with varying materials, ie) wood, plastic, rubber and Styrofoam.
- Responsible for operating basic electrical, air-powered, and regular hand tools during projects.
- Ability to interpret and read blueprints for precast forms would be an asset but not required.
- Capable of lifting 50+ Lbs., bending, crouching, kneeling, standing for extended periods.
- Available to work overtime and occasional Saturday
- Hard working and punctual and the ability to work on a team
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Carpentry: 2 years (required)