North Shore Crisis Services Society is looking for a Child Minder for our transition house.
Wage: $21.75 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; daytime hours
This person will provide childcare and lead children’s activities for the clients at SAGE transition house and in the community programs.
· Experience working with children
· Babysitter’s certificate is preferred
· Basic First Aid certificate is preferred (but we will provide training if needed)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Mature and level-headed
· Must be flexible in day-to-day tasks and schedule
· Must enjoy working with children
· Must be able to take direction
North Shore Crisis Services Society provides a variety of services for women and their children who have experienced abuse. Because of the nature of our services, there is a level of personal risk involved in the day-to-day work. This position requires a criminal record check.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: $21.75 per hour
NSCSS follows Communicable Disease guidelines. PPE is provided.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC V7M 1T3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Most shifts are during the week. Are you able to work day time during the week?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?