- Maintain production levels, participate in a team environment and work in a mining environment in the safest, most efficient and profitable manner as possible.
Nature and Scope:
- Under the guidance of the Mine Production Foreman, the Mine Production Operator conducts the daily operations of Mine Department.
- The successful candidate will go through Common Core training and be trained through the operator rate program. Mine productions employees are trained on the hauler, bolter, blasting, drilling, unitrac, and loader.
- Assist in the implementation of USG Model Programs, Safety Rules, VWIs/JSAs and Standard Operating Procedures, as required.
- Exercise personal safety, promote and enforce safety among crew members.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a manufacturing/mining environment preferred
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a people and results-oriented individual who incorporates and emphasizes safety and quality in all aspects of the daily work environment
CGC Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of thought, ideas, perspective and people. We create an inclusive environment that attracts, retains and values people of all backgrounds by treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence through inclusion, integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of those who interact with CGC, Inc. in accordance with Federal and provincial laws. Information regarding applicant accessibility may be found on the Accessibility section of our website.
Organization Hagersville-Mine Production