EXPERIENCED PARALEGAL required immediately.
Experience required in the area of ICBC defence and personal injury law. Duties include; but aren’t limited to:
- Prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Opening, managing, and closing litigation files;
- Meeting with clients, attending to client requests and general client care;
- Initiating and responding to verbal and written enquiries from clients, ICBC, Defense Counsel, medical professionals and investigators;
- Calendar management including scheduling of client and Court appointments;
- Draft a variety of court documents including (not limited to) Notice of Civil Claim; Bill of Costs, Affidavits; List of Documents;
- File preparation for Examinations for Discovery, Mediation and/or Trials; and
- Preparing List of Special Damages and Disbursement accounts.
Full benefits package available.
Please provide resume to the attention of:
David A. Busch
#201-19 Dallas Road
Victoria, BC V8V 5A6
Telephone: (250) 388-4433 ext. 238
Fax: (250) 388-5856
Job Type: Full-time
- paralegal: 5 years (Preferred)