We are a growing Chiropody clinic (foot clinic) looking for an energetic, friendly and confident person to join our team!
We will fully train the best candidate.
Primary duties include
- assisting Chiropodist with treatments
- footwear and compression stocking fittings
- instrument sterilization
- treatment room stocking
- inventory management
- housekeeping duties
- MUST be able to multitask easily without compromising performance or attitude
- Provide excellent customer service
- A warm, friendly personality
- Professional communication skills and be comfortable with monetary issues
- Be motivated, a positive attitude and be completely dependable
- Able to work efficiently in a quick-paced active environment
- Ability to work in a clinical setting including working with feet (PSW certification would be an asset)
Excellent hours: Monday - Thursdays and some Fridays. No weekends required.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format. Thank you for your interest, we will only contact those who qualify.
Job Type: Full-time