Alberta Veterinary Laboratories Ltd. (AVL) provides quality animal health products to thousands of farmers, vets, and pet owners, across Canada. With the original inception of Ivermectin Pour-On for Cattle, AVL provides a Canadian manufacturing alternative to a popular anti-parasitic drug that saved cattle producers millions per year. AVL is an innovative company that searches new solutions to old problems.
AVL is currently recruiting for full-time permanent Warehouse Associate, Monday to Friday, days, 40 hours per week. AVL is a family run business that follows the values of Quality, People/Animals, Accountability, Passion and Safety in all that they do. If these are values that you also hold and are interested in a part time position with us, please read on. The AVL offices are located in South East Calgary.
· Pick orders
· Ship orders
· Receive incoming shipments
· Manage inventory
· Transfer inventory between locations
· Manage pallet inventory
· Manage disposal of empty drums and totes
· Keep warehouse areas clean and organized
· Pick up some local orders
· Complete all required paperwork
· Other related duties as required
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- The ability to work well in a team, are reliable and punctual
- English communication skills
- A high school diploma
- Attention to detail
- A valid drivers license
Applicants that successfully complete the interview will be required to provide a clean 3-Year Driver’s Abstract, a police background check and at least two positive references from former employers.
The Warehouse Assistant will start at $18.00-$20.00/hour.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with a resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest in our position. Alberta Veterinary Laboratories Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time