At Allstate, we understand that our most valuable product is our people. Through our core values, Opportunity, Flexibility, Community, Diversity and Family, we have worked hard to develop and nurture a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth, have career options and truly enjoy the work they do.
Our team is growing and we are actively looking to hire Customer Service focused professionals to join our team! Reporting to the Manager, Customer Contact Centre, you will be responsible to service and upsell Allstate home and auto insurance products.
The hours for our contact centre is Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, with rotating Saturday's.
Benefits to joining Allstate
Complete Group Benefits Program.
Strong Brand Recognition (listed as best Employer with AON Hewitt in Canada since 2012).
Working within the community and giving back!
Our training programs are within the best in the industry. We help you develop your skills and confidence through coaching and ongoing support.
Opportunity for career development and growth.
We work a 37.5 hour work week and we are proud to offer work from home opportunities once you have demonstrated strong product knowledge and the required skills.
Allstate will provide training and licensing exam prep to obtain the General Level One (Alberta) and Other than Life, OTL (Ontario) License for successful candidates.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Analyze the client’s current and future requirements and make recommendations on products that would best suit their needs.
Provide personalized service while being a Trusted Advisor with respect to insurance.
Promoting features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
Manage policy renewal process and client inquiries to make changes to their policies.
Reply to on-line requests.
Upselling and cross selling Auto and Property products in accordance with the Allstate’s underwriting guidelines.
Promoting client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building during policy renewals and updates.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have General Level One (Alberta) or Other than Life, OTL (Ontario) Insurance License or willing to obtain.
- Call centre, insurance and upselling experience is preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills is required.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport with clients.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task, to meet targets and deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor and foster team spirit.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications.
- Willingness to work evenings and rotating Saturdays is required.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
For the eighth consecutive year, we are proud to be recognized as a #Kincentric Best Employer!