Reshift Media is a Toronto-based digital marketing company that is growing rapidly. Our mission is to work with our clients as a one-stop destination for cohesive social, search and digital development services.
We are seeking a strong Web Application Developer help on and lead a new project.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for people who are interested in developing their career with us, as we develop our web development team.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in an agile team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of a team that has high quality values. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Work closely with the design team to make recommendations for optimal solutions to technical issues and opportunities
- Participate in product and backlog meetings.
- Run code reviews and ensure quality of work on projects.
- Write well-documented code and following best practices.
- Create and integrate external APIs.
- Consult on project architecture and integration with client’s internal processes.
- Report back on project status and milestones.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to adapt to change and perform under pressure.
- Experienced with HTML, ECMAScript 6+, VueJS 2+, NodeJS and PHP 7.2+.
- Experienced with MongoDB.
- Experienced with LEMP and LAMP stacks.
- Experienced with GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Experience with composer.
- Experience with using third-party APIS ( Facebook Marketing API, Adwords API, Google Ads API )
- Experience Laravel.
- Familiar with build scripts.
- Expert knowledge of responsive best practices.
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high-energy team player.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 4 years (Preferred)