At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work closely with the team to gather, analyze, evaluate, generate documents and coordinate activities to support the Labour and Employment Legal team for Bombardier Aviation in Canada (Québec and Ontario) and Internationally;
- Contribute to the resolution of legal issues;
- Conduct occasional legal research among various sources (legislation, jurisprudence, doctrine);
- Assist in developing tools and training for the human resources teams;
- Prepare and draft correspondence and legal documents (such as correspondences with tribunals and outside counsels, releases, agreements, proceedings, etc.);
- Develop and maintain contacts with internal collaborators (mainly HR teams), outside counsels, and fact witnesses;
- Prepare files for mediations and hearings (facts gathering, etc.);
- Issue and manage litigation hold notices.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have obtained a DEC in Paralegal Studies;
- You have accumulated at least 3 years of experience in a similar position with a large corporation or law firm;
- You are fully bilingual (English and French) and possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You are autonomous, have good organization skills, are meticulous and possess a lot of initiative in a context of high pressure;
- You are familiar with most computer tools usually seen in similar functions.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
29.06.2020, 11:18:32 AM