Retail Supervisor with Visual Merchandising Experience
Since its beginning, Fjällräven has aimed to create sustainable outdoor apparel that is as timelessly fashionable as it is functional. Fjällräven products are held to a rigorous, uncompromising standard to ensure that our customers are always ready for their next adventure – whether it’s trekking through the mountains, or simply navigating through the urban jungle.
Our retail supervisors are the heartbeats of our store locations - energetic, task-oriented individuals who keep things moving and improving each day while consistently reinforcing Fjällräven’s focus on the sustainable outdoor lifestyle.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 1+ years of management experience in a customer service oriented retail environment
- A proven track record of sales contributing to successful business growth
- Experience in leading the design and implementation of a creative visual merchandising strategy
- The ability to create appealing and eye catching interior and window displays to tell a story, lead the customer through the store and display key messages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to find creative solutions to complex issues on the fly
- The resourcefulness to conquer constraints and exceed sales goals
- Have an interest in community engagement and events
As a visual lead, you can expect to:
The Visual Merchandise Leader helps the rest of the store team to provide the highest level of customer experience possible, while implementing visual merchandising guidelines.
- Deliver the brand experience and elevate customer care to be best in class
- Qualify and assess what will truly benefit the customer based on their needs. Make customers for life, not just a sale
- Maintain a strong understanding & descriptions of current product
- Receive feedback and make adjustments as needed to drive sale and improve visual impact
- Be THE key driver of season change over within the timeframes given , according to Fjallraven visual standards
- Actively maintain store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the store itself is clean and well presented
- Lead monthly store flips, and submit photos to Dropbox for Headquarters to evaluate
- Conduct clinics with team on visual standards.
As a retail supervisor, you can expect to:
- Be a key holder; opening and closing the store when necessary
- Be frequently moving to keep the store operating smoothly, both behind the scenes and on the sales floor
- Keep your store up-to-date with training programs and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Help guarantee consistent high standards of customer service through product education, visual presentation and storefront upkeep
- Manage merchandise by overseeing inventory, implementing loss prevention programs and communicating opportunities to District Manager
- Surpass sales goals while executing marketing opportunities and events
- Attend meetings and training initiatives both in-store and off-site
Fjällräven is committed to creating innovative, sustainable gear that helps to foster a healthier outdoor life, now and for future generations. If you are interested in joining an ever-growing team with its sights set on the summit, send your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Visual Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)