Food & Beverage Supervisor
Food & Beverage Manager
The Food & Beverage Supervisor assists the Food and Beverage Manager in managing the department to ensure superior guest satisfaction. He/She will assist in overseeing the overall food and beverage operations at the casino.
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Supervisory and Mentoring
- Assist Food and Beverage Manager in managing the department to ensure superior guest satisfaction.
- Assist with scheduling staff.
- Assist with Inventory and Cost Control.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints in a quick and effective manner.
- Assist with basic restaurant operations.
- Able to motivate staff.
- Ensure policies and standards are adhered to.
- Supervise staff, building morale and fostering an environment of co-operation and efficiency.
- Prepare payroll.
- Assist in employee performance reviews, evaluations and discipline when required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong Food and Beverage knowledge.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working in Food and Beverage operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer knowledge
- Point of Sales system knowledge
- Individuals 18 years or over with integrity and high standards
- Available to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Pleasant, out-going, energetic individuals
- Someone who is enthusiastic
- Team player
- Easy going personality
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to stand for 8 hour periods
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching and prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Must be available to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment