Kelly Services is now recruiting for a Folding Machine Operator who will be responsible for the set up and operation of a metal folding/bending machine. The operator will form parts to specifications in order to support production.
What’s in it for you?
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- $18 to $21
- Clean and comfortable work environment
- Consistent work hours
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our website mykelly.ca
SHIFT: MON – FRI 7:00AM to 4:00 PM
- Must be familiar with appropriate start-up and shut down procedures of the brake press machinery.
- Work area to be kept clean and organized at all times.
- Understanding of quality control concepts.
- Understanding of flat pattern development for complex shapes.
- Ability to distinguish material types including aluminum, steel and stainless steel.
- Ability to change out tooling on the brake press and set up according to the task at hand.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Position is for day shift. Must be punctual and available to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Must be able to read fabrication drawings.
- Forklift license would be an asset.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience operation and setting up brake press machinery.
- Strong mathematical skills required.
We would like to Thank all applicants, however only those chosen will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- operating and setting up brake press machinery: 5 years (Required)