Who we are:
The Super Save Group of Companies consists of local businesses built on clean, efficient service and very competitive pricing. Our ability to sustain these high standards has enabled us to satisfy thousands of customers in a variety of industries since 1977.
The Super Save Group of Companies prides itself on efficient service. Our goal is to ensure that our customers’ needs and expectations are consistently exceeded. We set high service standards for all our divisions. We take pride in offering top-quality, well-maintained products and services.
The Super Save Group of Companies is committed to the health and safety of all its employees across Canada. Super Save Group is COR-certified in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and the Yukon.
A Dispatcher is required to safely guide drivers and assist with problem resolution while on route. You will handle incoming service orders, prioritize calls, and resolve service issues that may arise. Interacts with customers, including customer service, sales, and operational staff. The dispatcher will use Super Save's proprietary software to track efficiencies throughout the day.
- Ensure adherence to Super Save's safety policies and procedures.
- Schedule service and satisfy customer needs for service changes. Ensure that service is completed in accordance with established policies.
- Dispatch calls to routes based upon designated route and driver location.
- Perform driver check-ins at day’s end to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion
- Distribute, collect and review route sheets for proper days end data entry
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Interact with customers, customer service department, sales, & operations staff
- Trouble shoots and resolves potential problems before they result in service issues
- Assist in determining daily level of driver staffing to provide best mix of responsiveness and productivity
- Record and document information from drivers and distribute to appropriate departments
- Communicate with maintenance shop personnel
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via email, telephone and two way devices
What you bring:
- Completion of high school.
- 1-2 years in a transportation, dispatch or customer service role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to multi-task & ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of industry an asset.
- May be required to work extended hours including occasional weekends.
- Additional or specialized training in transportation, logistics, or similar area of study
- You are committed to working safely
- You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
- You are a team player
- You aren't afraid to work hard, and you want to succeed
- You are open to learning new skills
What we offer:
- COR certified work environment with a focus on safety.
- Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Pension Plan available
- Dynamic workplace
- Culture that values and promotes learning opportunities
- Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- Referral bonus program
Pre-employment drug test required. Apply with resume and drivers abstract.
Super Save has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated by November 30, 2021, unless a properly supported Human Rights exemption applies.
Join "the Blue Guys" today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $69,550.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)
- transportation industry: 2 years (preferred)