Reporting to the Regional Director the A&D Sales Representative will be responsible to establish new and maintain existing relationships within the Architecture & Design community leading to specification of the Quickstyle brand.
- Possess a proven track record of specification growth within the industry
- Experienced in conducting presentations to small and large groups within the A&D community
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers within the Design and Architecture community
- Participate in events such as conventions, tradeshows, seminars and other marketing events.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports as requested or required by Management
- Update new and existing sample libraries as required
Skills Required – Non-Technical
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to work independently and part of a team
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales or industry experience within the A&D community (Required)
- Sales experience with Laminate, Luxury Vinyl and hardwood flooring (Preferred)
- Willing to travel within Ontario
Benefits Compensation Makeup
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Bonus Opportunity
- Car Allowance
- Phone & Laptop
Quickstyle Industries Inc is a flooring distribution company committed to quality products and a high level of customer service. For over 25 years we have successfully anticipated market trends and innovations. Quickstyle has earned an enviable reputation within the distribution industry and is positioned as Canada’s market leader.
Quickstyle is seeking a talented, A&D Representative with a strong connection within the Design community to grow our presence in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- A&D Sales: 2 years (Required)