Electronic Production Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced electronic production manager (not project manager) for full-time employment with a growing Innovative Calgary company. A bit about us:
We are a design and manufacturing company in Calgary to accommodate a wide range of hydronic heating and cooling needs commonly found in today’s residential, commercial and industrial design applications. The complete line of our products allows for a range of application types including boiler systems, geothermal systems, snowmelt and solar systems applications.
The main function of this position is make sure production is delivering 100% functioning product to our customers on time.
· Manage production for multiple lines of electronic controls
· Procure parts for production
· Manage inventory
· Repair incoming warranties
· Quality Control
· Administrative responsibilities
· Manage production times
· Oversee production personnel
· Produce and assemble products
· Shipping and receiving
· Electronic manufacturing – 5+ years preferred
· Proficient in production flow
· MRP and inventory control program experience
· Skilled in Microsoft word and excel
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and get things done
· Communication skills sufficient to deal with co-workers and customers
· Vehicle and drivers licence
Please contact me with your resume if you feel you fit in with our requirements and we can further discuss the benefits and our salary range.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent