- Secondary school graduate
- Punctual, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Class G driver license with minimum 2 years driving experience and have a clean record
- Knowledge of Chinese is an asset
- Work on shift and irregular hours (includes weekends and holidays)
- Able to carry the weight of a video camera with accessories such as tripod with an estimate weight up to 25lbs and move around
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist cameraman to perform Electronic Field production.
- Drive company car for picking up stuffs, delivery and filming in a safety manner.
- Assist cameraman to assembling, preparing and setting up and monitoring equipment prior to filming, which can include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones and mics.
- Assist designers to building up backdrops and props.
- Test, clean, and maintain equipment to ensure proper working condition.
- Assist cameraman for carrying filming equipment and related stuffs for outside shooting.
- Assist cameraman to move and set backdrops, lightings for studio shootings.
- Assist cameraman to pack up equipment after shooting.
- Assist operations staffs to set up stage for live show.
- Assist operations staffs to re-organize store areas and other related jobs.
Job Type: Part-time
- driving: 2 years (Preferred)