- Pick Pack and Ship Customer orders.
- Build Skids ensuring outbound shipments are free from damage.
- Wrap Label and transport finished orders to designated areas.
- Assistance with annual physical inventory.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, ensuring personal safety as well as the safety of others.
- other warehouse duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Forklift experience, preferably Reach or Counterbalance
- CSA certified safety shoes
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs(No repetitive heavy lifting)
- Ability to stand, walk, bend,crouch, grasp,reach, push and carry
- English verbal, written and reading skills required
- Ability to work accurately & quickly
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions precisely
- Forklift experience an asset or must be willing to learn
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday - Friday
- $17.00/hr(with forklift license)
- $15/hr (until forklift license achieved)
Job Type: Full-time