Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, this SEASONAL position welcomes guests, seats them and assists the servers and bartenders in creating an exceptional experience.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Answer the phone in a prompt and professional manner.
- Book reservations and respond to all enquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure that guests are greeted in a friendly and courteous fashion.
- Display a pleasant disposition at all times.
- Ensure the needs of waiting guests are met.
- Food running and assist with ‘to go’ orders.
- Learn and promote the development’s services, facilities, and amenities and be able to direct guests accordingly.
- Track station assignments and seating rotation.
- Maintain a guest focus while performing duties.
- Maintain a stocked, tidy and clean work area at all times.
- Assist server with cleaning and organizing of all work areas.
- Assist with bussing and setting of tables.
- Work as a contributing team member and act in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Adhere to the staff schedule and report to work area at the stated time, in uniform, ready for shift.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies of Predator Ridge Resort.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the management team.
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Be competent on the computer system.
- Must be able to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects on a regular basis.
- Be able to work varying shifts.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time