We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work in a Team Environment. The primary purpose behind this role will be in the development of Payment Gateways. The ideal candidate will be able to proficiently work both back-end and front-end functionalities.Successful candidates will be responsible for development tasks and projects while adhering to industry standards and company procedures. Wage increases and holiday bonuses are available to qualified individuals. Candidates must have up-to-date industry and programming knowledge.
- 5+ years experience of expert-level object oriented PHP 5.5+ (ideally PHP 7+)
- Proficiency with SQL and Relational Databases
- Proficiency in web markup including HTML5 and CSS3
- Develop integrations to various 3rd party API endpoints, applications and cloud services
- Basic knowledge of the Linux/Unix command line.
- Experience in optimizing code & memory for high performance and low latency
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks (especially Bootstrap)
- Proficiency in responsive design/mobile first concepts and principles
- Working knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility with efficient troubleshooting skills
- Excellent English communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve complex problems
- Familiar working in an agile development environment
- A displayed passion for development and programming
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience working in software teams with Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of working in a project management tool (e.g. JIRA).
- Proficient in unit testing and integration testing
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop - Ability to splice images from the design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- HTML/CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 5 years (Preferred)