Emil Anderson Construction (EAC) is an award winning integrated construction company with over 80 years’ experience successfully completing road and bridge building, paving and industrial projects throughout B.C.
As a family-owned and people focused company we strive to train and develop the best leaders in our industry by providing a culture of learning, open communication, professionalism, respect and accountability. We are currently seeking an Office Administrator for our Illecillewaet Project located in Revelstoke, BC. This position is seasonal and will run July 2019 through to October 2019. Potential employment for up to 3 years for the right candidate. The expected work schedule is Monday through Friday, up to 40 hours per week. Position available immediately.
- Responsible for supporting the Site Superintendent and Project Coordinator with office administration;
- Manage daily correspondence
- Maintain written and electronic records
- Incorporate all processes and procedures that support the project completion phase
- Respond to subcontractor requests
- Completion of timecards and Purchase Orders
- General duties include: preparing documents, filing, assisting with invoices and accounting functions, data entry and additional administrative services as requested
- 1-2 years of administrative experience; preferably in the construction industry;
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills and ability to write reports clearly;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Located Revelstoke BC or surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Revelstoke, BC (Required)