POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Marketing
WORK SCHEDULE: Permanent, Full-Time, Days
Job Summary: Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, with a dotted line to the Senior Marketing Coordinator and/or Product Manager on some assignments, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing and executing an effective Allseating brand experience. Through a broad understanding of marketing functions, the Marketing Coordinator will activate creative programs that engage the Architecture and Design community, Allseating’s dealership network, and sales representatives.
Job Responsibilities: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Managing multiple, concurrent initiatives throughout the year, collaborating with the key stakeholders (sales team, marketing team, customer service) to ensure programs are executed on time, on budget and accurately meets business and department goals;
- Create and deliver sales support tools such as request for proposals, events, custom outreach programs;
- Actively plan and manage the launch process, alongside the Design Team, the Product Manager, the VP of Marketing and our branding agency;
- Create and produce webinars, Magazines, launch kits, sales samples, roll out events, collateral - all supporting print and digital assets;
- Managing Allseating’s Textile and Finish program, analyzing data, planning new programs, creating and maintaining samples, source and partner with new suppliers and nurture existing supplier relationships to ensure profitability;
- Managing Allseating’s Literature Portal alongside the Client Relations Coordinator, ensuring all physical assets are up to date, in stock, and being re-stocked as needed;
- Maintaining the functionality of the Literature Portal and creating and monitoring Sales Reps’ literature budgets;
- Supporting Allseating’s Social Media strategy and content, including weekly account monitoring, as well as generating and posting relevant content;
- Supporting Allseating’s Public Relations efforts in collaboration with our PR team in New York, including crafting press releases, and planning PR initiatives around key events and important announcements;
- Developing and managing Allseating’s print and online advertising plan, identifying opportunities that maximize ROI, collaborating with our branding agency and internal graphic designer to plan, create and finalize assets to spec;
- Seeking out opportunities for and creating Case Studies to support Allseating’s Sales team;
- Planning and managing multiple off-site tradeshows, including booth design, product selection and finish selection, development, marketing communications, sponsorships, and sales meetings across North America;
- Ensure visiting Sales Reps and guests have the required support from assisting with presentation development, showroom tours;
- Managing and maintaining Allseating’s CEU (continued education units) offering, registering and tracking, supporting the sales reps as needed, developing new content;
- Managing Allseating’s robust digital communications program, including the creation and distribution of e-communications via Constant Contact, ensuring the database is maintained and properly segmented;
- Maintaining our Launch List and ensuring its accuracy alongside the sales directors;
- Overseeing ongoing updates to the Allseating website and Intranet site via our existing content management system, including uploading of new product information and marketing tools;
- Overseeing the daily functions of Allseating’s showrooms in New York, Chicago and Toronto, ensuring that all facilities are stocked and well presented;
- Providing ongoing management and enhancements to Allseatings’s brand to ensure current and future needs are satisfied;
- Track all marketing expenses to ensure on budget monthly and/or year end; and
- Other duties and ad hoc assignments as necessary.
In order to thrive in our fast-paced, highly flexible work environment the Marketing Coordinator must possess the following:
- Marketing degree/diploma or relevant work experience;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in marketing;
- Ability to work with multiple team members across many departments;
- Experience briefing and coordinating with 3rd party partners;
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills;
- Proficiency with content management software, Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact, HootSuite (or similar Social Media management tool), Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign;
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Drupal/Wordpress) is an asset;
- Superior research and analytical skills; and
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and own a project from conception to completion.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: To support our entrepreneurial approach, our home office is a mix of open office and a 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility, which we will be expanding by 50,000 square feet in the upcoming year.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary + a comprehensive benefits and profit-sharing package.
We look forward to hearing from you; please submit your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) quoting “MARKETING COORDINATOR” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in ALLSEATING; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls or agencies.
ALLSEATING is an equal opportunity employer. If applicable, in accordance with AODA standards, please inform ALLSEATING of accommodations that are required during the recruitment process.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)