We are looking to expand out internal finance team at E3! We are looking for a payroll clerk to assist in our weekly payroll operations. Job responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.
Please apply with a resume ASAP!
- Collecting, verifying, and reconciling time sheets.
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the accounting system.
- Answering employees' questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Issuing statements and invoices detailing earnings and deductions to maintain records.
- Administering paychecks and direct deposit transfers to employees.
- Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintaining and updating all payroll records.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- 2-3 years payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a timely fashion
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Sage50 to be considered a huge asset.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- reception: 1 year (Preferred)
- invoice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Sage50: 1 year (Preferred)