At FortisAlberta we invest in our greatest resource – our people. As Alberta’s largest electricity distribution provider, we are positioned for growth. Each day, FortisAlberta employees strive to exceed customer expectations while maintaining a focus on our commitment to safety.
July 31, 2019
Manager Talent Management
HR Coordinator Talent Management (E19-126)
01 Full Time - Salaried
NUMBER OF HIRES:
Why Join Our Team?
At FortisAlberta, our employees’ matter. We work in a customer-focused and team-oriented environment where the safety of our employees and communities is paramount, our customers’ needs are a top priority and the reliability of their electricity service is critical. By joining the FortisAlberta family, you will become part of a collaborative and communicative culture, one that is respectful of our history, while focused on the future and the opportunities it brings. At FortisAlberta, we power Alberta communities and empower our people to do their best work.
What Are We Looking For?
FortisAlberta is looking for an energetic and organized Talent Management Coordinator to be responsible for supporting employee performance and development through the administration, coordination, and organization of leadership and employee talent management initiatives and processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Act as a resource for initial inquiries related to talent management programs and processes
- Administer the onboarding process of new employees which includes coordination of training and new hire checklists
- Support the delivery of the performance management and goal setting processes within SuccessFactors
- Coordinate various training programs, workshops and sessions including generation of materials, equipment setup and attendance management
- Compile, track and monitor data and analytics to develop recommendations for the creation and/or changes to programs. Identify trends and report on variances as required
- Support and participate in the development, implementation and enhancement of talent management programs. This includes involvement in the development of project plans and executing actions within the plan (prepare presentations, generate reporting, and create tools and resources)
- Provide information and recommendations regarding changes and updates to programs and processes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Customer focus with effective verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to produce educational materials, formal reports and other communication related to the team’s offerings
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple and diverse processes and projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with team members and all levels of employees through accountability and personal credibility
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues by analyzing and evaluating possible solutions
- Demonstrated discretion and sound judgment in the handling of confidential information; this includes a high degree of integrity and trust
- Demonstrated ability in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with SAP and SuccessFactors would be an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Human Resources; an equivalent combination of education and administrative work experience may be considered
- Experience working in a regulated environment, preferably within the electrical utility industry, would be an asset
- CPHR designation would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- Valid Class 5 drivers permit
- Occasional travel may be required
A comprehensive flexible benefits plan, pension plan, competitive compensation, an option to participate in an employee share purchase plan and so much more.
Excellent career development. Developing employees is an integral part of our culture. We focus on our employees’ success by fostering a continuous learning environment and offering programs to support your personal and professional growth.
A workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION:
Please submit your resume via the button below: "Apply"
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
If you receive an error message when applying, please contact the system administrator at: Recruitment@fortisalberta.com