he Sales Representative will be self-motivated and able to work independently from the Discovery Centre greeting the public, qualifying leads, explaining the project, and introducing prospective buyers to ownership at Big White. This person will also maintain a current level of market interest and prepare daily traffic/contact reports.
You are a sales professional looking to demonstrate your natural talent for relationship building. You demonstrate strong attention to detail and appreciate the role each individual play in a team approach to succeeding.
* Get to know Big White and what it has to offer and specifically the Stonegate Project we are offering for sale
* Open the sales centre on time daily
* Greet customers, demonstrate product, provide information on features while identifying customer needs and wants
* log all activity in sales system provided
* Assist with special events, handout preparation etc.
* Participate in populating social media channels as requested.
* Assist in supporting the execution of key marketing events
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Friendly, outgoing personality; able to carry on a conversation with potential clients
* Initiative to gain skills and understanding about real estate sales
* Willingness to learn and understand the product offerings
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Ability to work weekends and statutory holidays
This position is located at Big White in the main Village CentreContinue
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time